Your Imagination Sets The Limits
With a lifting capacity of up to 330 lb / 150 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool is a new product, giving craftsmen of most trades a helping hand. A miniature jack for holding, supporting, squeezing and adjusting a wide variety of items. Well-suited for the installation of doors, windows, storage systems, cold storage counters, ventilation systems and probably lots of other stuff.
One can do two men's job.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool be able to help with the installation of base cabinets, without a support strip.
"10"Features and Advantages
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
- Hardened stainless steel / aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 560g
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
- BUY 1 =1*Arm Precision Clamping Tool
- BUY 2 =2*Arm Precision Clamping Tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.